Telecom Expense Audit
Mitigating costs with the added benefit of increasing efficiencies
What is a Telecom Expense Audit?
Basically, a Telecom Expense Audit is a detailed review of your Cellular and Telecom Accounts, Expenses and Services for the purpose of verifying their accuracy and indentifying areas of savings.
Our experts will set up a meeting in order to review your telecom contracts and billings – including both, local and long distance, internet and wireless services – to evaluate your requirements and take all the necessary steps to negotiate a more viable solution to the organization’s needs resulting in concrete, tangible savings.
Why Should your Organization have GRS conduct a Telecom Expense Audit?
Telecom Expense Audits should be performed on a regular basis in order to identify any of the following areas of non-compliance from your telecom provider:
- Confirming that you are not being overcharged for services
- Identifying hidden Telecom Costs and billing errors
- Ensuring you are not being billed for lines that are discontinued
- Recovering funds that you may have been overcharged for
- The provider is in general compliance with the original contract
- Identifying unnecessary or redundant services which can be eliminated
Cellular and Telecom providers are notorious for having inconsistent and inaccurate billing procedures. In fact, it is estimated that 12-20% of telecom charges are in error, and 85% of the errors are in the provider’s favour.
On average, GRS’s clients have seen a 20-40% reduction in telecom expenses as a result of our unique, detailed approach.
And, like our other services, GRS’s Telecom Expense Audits are absolutely FREE. Our only fee is a percentage of what we save you. If you don’t save, you don’t pay.