Careers at GRS
Are you a professional currently looking for something different, and are ready to make a difference in your field? We are looking for skilled and committed team players who are passionate about their career fields. At the GRS, you will work closely with a collaborative, results-driven team of highly skilled technical consultants, business development professionals and client representatives. GRS is dedicated to working with an exceptional team to assist other North American companies grow their business.
As a member of the GRS sales team you will possess a unique passion for your work. You will thrive in an innovative culture that encourages people to think creatively and act strategically. As a Business Development professional, you will thrive in playing a major role in the growth and development of the organization through fostering existing relationships and developing new ones.
- Should have high presentation and demonstration skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and project managing skills.
- Successful experience cold calling and building/developing relationships over the phone.
- Closing skills with a hunter mentality (“Ability to break barriers and win”).
- High Energy, Self Motivated, Enthusiastic, Ambitious, Goal-Oriented, and Success Driven.
- Strong negotiation, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Prepared to travel anytime.
As a member of the GRS technical team, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work with multiple clients to evaluate and identify areas of non-compliance, overpayments, recovery, sales tax, telecom and SR&ED activities
- Prepare claims and support clients through the entire process
- Be responsible for preparation of narratives, financials and other documentation
- Organizing, preparing and presenting information to others and responding to their questions
- Gain knowledge of various industries, including manufacturing, financial, pharmaceutical, construction, non-profit sectors, food processing , retailing industries and information technology
- Accounting or Technical background and conversant with commodity tax issues and legislation
- Ability to research, organize, prepare & present relevant information for audits
- A strong client focus
- Superior organization and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interviewing and analytical skills
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously
Send us your resume
If you’re eager to work in an environment that is fast-paced, stimulating, and contributes to a deep sense of professional and personal accomplishment please send us your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. GRS would like to thank all applicants however only the candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.